Experts say that spending your money on experiences rather than things will make you happier and we know this to be true! Ambergris Cay in Turks and Caicos is a bucket list item in and of itself in that it’s a private island in the Caribbean!
Here are a few more items to add to your Ambergris Cay Turks and Caicos private island vacation bucket list:
1. Arriving at Ambergis Cay is an experience in and of itself. Fly by complimentary private charter and land on the longest private runway in the Caribbean, jutting out into the perfect waters in Turks and Caicos!
2. Be whisked away by boat to a deserted island and enjoy a catered lunch right on the beach. During lobster season you can even catch your own lobsters on the way to the island where chef will prepare one of the most unique meals of your life!
3. See the Milky Way. There’s no place better than a private island to star gaze and being able to see the Milky Way stretching out across the night sky is an experience not to be missed.
4. Learn to paddle board. It’s a sport increasing in popularity and we know why. Whilst standing atop a paddle board you have the perfect view through the crystal clear waters of Turks and Caicos to see all that’s going on below.
5. Photograph iguanas. Friendly iguanas roam the island and make great photographs to share with friends at home.
6. Pamper Yourself. With complimentary, 30-minute spa treatments available each day of your stay there’s no excuse not to get a massage, manicure, or any of the other spa treatments offered by Elevate Spa.
7. Learn to bonefish. With pristine flats and and seagrass beds Ambergris Cay is the perfect bonefishing habitat and the fish can be found in vast numbers throughout the island’s waters.
8. Experience tranquility at the edge of an infinity on a private island, or in your own pool at your beachfront suite!